Asked by Mr.Atul Roongta from India | Apr. 26, 2009 12:55
About:China Embassy in India

I m an Indian working in china having a valid employment card with Z visa from China goverment. I just got married few months back and want to bring my wife to china on a Z visa. I have already applied for Invitation latter from goverment which is required for her visa. Please let me know wether she need to do Physical Examination or not ? If yes please let us know the approved medical centre in New Delhi India where she can go for Physical Examination.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Shane from China | Apr. 26, 2009 20:24
For applying for a Z visa, she needs to do physical examination. You can go to the site of the embassy to check the list of accredited hospitals if any. If you can't find a list of the approved hospitals, you just need to go to the large(renowned) public hospitals.
Related Questions:
I am an indian working in Guangzhou china and having a valid employment car...
Asked by from China
| Jan. 20, 2009 19:12
I am having Indian passport? 30 hours stay in beijing ? want to go great w...
Asked by Nadeem khan from India
| Oct. 17, 2016 22:23
Hello, I am an Indian Citizen working here in Singapore under Employment Pa...
Asked by Mr.Kumar from Singapore
| Jul. 29, 2009 03:45
My husband [Indian Citizen/Permanent Resident of Hong Kong] has been workin...
Asked by Ms.beans from hong kong
| Aug. 26, 2009 03:07
Job Z visa to X1 type from home country
Asked by Ashraf from Bangladesh
| Jan. 03, 2017 19:51
I'm trying to apply for Z-VISA of China in Mumbai, India. As a part of do...
Asked by Mr.Babu from India
| Sep. 11, 2010 01:02
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)