Asked by Mr.JJ from Malaysia | Apr. 26, 2009 12:33
About:Chinese Embassy in Singapore

Hi, I am a Malaysian. What are the documents do I need to produce in order to apply for china visa? If I would choose to get my VISA after 4 working days of application, do I just need to pay S$30 or S$50? As the VISA is valid for 3 months, when is the start date for the VISA?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Henry from China | Apr. 26, 2009 20:45
You intend to submit your application in Singapore? It costs about 25 SGD. Hand in your orginal passport(should have at least six months validity period),passport style photo affixed to a completed application form, proof of confirmed hotel and flights booking.The validity period starts at the date when your visa is approved by the embassy.
Related Questions:
what type of visa should I apply to go to hongkong
Asked by nora from brunei
| Apr. 14, 2014 02:07
Hi I am a malaysian but singapore pr. Am I supposed to apply for 2011a or 2...
Asked by sarah from Singapore
| Nov. 23, 2011 01:21
How much is the fee I need to pay for a Double-Entry Chinese Visa if I appl...
Asked by Sean Yee from Malaysias
| Aug. 03, 2015 22:13
which website do i go in to download for the application form?
Asked by sylvia from Malaysia
| Jun. 21, 2014 01:25
how can i apply tourist visa for hong kong and macau visit. Please advice.
Asked by lonnie from Malaysia
| Aug. 11, 2015 04:48
Hi,I am a Malaysian so can i have VOA in airport Haikou.Hainan.
Asked by abina from Malaysia
| Mar. 15, 2017 03:50
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)