Asked by Ms.Ivah from China | Apr. 24, 2009 10:38
About:Chinese Embassy in Vietnam

Dear Sir/Madam,
I currently live in Beijing and have a student visa. I would like to change my X visa to F visa in Vietnam, because I also want to have a holiday there.
I already have an invitation letter to make the F visa, however, I heard that the rule now makes me only can get a 3 months visa with 30 days of stay each. Is that right?
And could you please tell me is it really possible for an Indonesian, that is me, to make a transfer from China's X visa to F visa in Vietnam? If it is possible, should I do it in Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh?
Thank you so much.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mrs.Winslet | Apr. 25, 2009 03:37
The duration of stay for a single-entry F visa is 30 days. You can convert your X visa to an F visa. Tt will be easier for you to convert the visa in your home country.
Related Questions:
getting Z visa while on a student X type
Asked by MHD from Syria
| Mar. 25, 2016 21:37
dear adviser, thank you for reading my message. my name is sunil sah ,cur...
Asked by Mr.sunilsah from nepal
| Dec. 13, 2010 19:10
Submission of Documents for Visa
Asked by Tohid from Malaysia
| May. 12, 2013 03:02
Dear Sir, I am currently a student at the university of Greenwich in Lon...
Asked by Ms.Laura from UK
| May. 21, 2009 20:38
Applying for S2 visa not from home countY
Asked by Itamar from China
| Jun. 25, 2017 22:23
Living in China and want to change from Z visa to X type
Asked by Joshua from United States
| Aug. 14, 2015 02:32
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)