Asked by Mr.Ted from Russia | Apr. 21, 2009 06:42
About:China Embassy in Russia

I am a British citizen living in Samara, Russia. Soon I will go to China to work, and I will need a Z Visa. What documents should I give to Chinese Embassy in Moscow? Can I give the Embassy the Visa Application Form in English ?
Is it possible to get Z Visa in one day?
Are there any travel agents in Samara who can do all work for me so that I don't need to go to Moscow?
Thank you.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Lilian from China | Apr. 27, 2009 04:46
Mr.Ted,you need give the following documents:
1. Applicant's passport with blank pages and at least 6 months validity left before expiration.
2. A truly and completely filled application form affixed with one passport-sized photo.
3. A Visa Notification Form issued by Chinese authorized unit.
4. Working Permits, such as: Working Permit issued to foreign experts by The State Administration of Foreign Experts Affairs, Alien Employment License of the People's Republic of China issued by Ministry of Labor and Social Security,
5. The applicant who will stay in China for more than 6 months shall provide a Physical Examination Certificate for Foreign Citizen .

yes, you can give the Visa Application Form in English. You can get Z visa in one day if you show you air ticket on the same day or next day and pay for extra money.
Related Questions:
What kind of documents can I provide to prove my permanent adress in France...
Asked by Vidal from France
| Apr. 22, 2015 21:50
Do I need a Visa to make a short Business trip to China ?
Asked by Trevor Banks from South Africa
| Mar. 19, 2013 22:48
Can i travel to the USA to get a Chinese visa as there are no consulates he...
Asked by Terry Wallace from Dominican Republic
| Oct. 30, 2013 01:12
Visa to China for Personal Affairs
Asked by Kyle
| Apr. 23, 2012 21:32
hello I am a British citizen living in Alicante, Spain. Can I obtain a vis...
Mr.ROYNOLAN from Spain
| Dec. 30, 2010 04:05
Hello, I am Russian citizen living in Russia but far away from Moscow. My ...
Asked by Mr.Ananyev from Russia
| Jul. 14, 2009 04:37
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)