Asked by Mr.Biswajit Bera from India | Apr. 17, 2009 06:52
About:China Embassy in India

Visa councellor
I have been deputed by Tea Board, Ministry of Commerce and Industry and the Ministry of Agriculture to proceed to attend Codex committee meeting at Beijing starting from 20th April,09. I had submitted my Passport No.F3213534 on 16th but it was returned on 17th evening due to want of Invitation letter though I had submitted the the copy of invitation letter at the Embassy on 17th Morning. I shall be grateful if you could be granted emergency appointment on monday morning enabling me to proceed to Beijing on Tuesday. I shall be grateful to you for this act of kindness.
Dr. Biswajit Bera,

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Emily from China | Apr. 17, 2009 22:13
Mr Biswajit, this is a travel website. It is not the official website of a China embassy. You could ask for expedited service for your visa application when you sent your documents.
Related Questions:
How can i carry my spouse with me to China? I am already staying at China....
Asked by Tahir Qureshi from Pakistan
| Apr. 16, 2018 03:15
I am a Sri Lankan wana to Visit China with my family - many travel agents d...
Asked by Mohamed R. D. from Sri Lanka
| Aug. 25, 2011 23:02
I know something about tea. Green tea and red tea have different functions ...
Asked by Mr.Spencer
| Nov. 02, 2009 21:54
tourist visa - which occupation category should I tick?
Asked by Nina from United Kingdom
| Jul. 30, 2015 22:55
I have been there several times, it is a good place to have dinner there, a...
Asked by Mr.matt from China
| Apr. 21, 2010 20:14
visa to china ,what the requirements for me and my famiy
Asked by Athraa
| Jun. 27, 2013 01:06
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)