Asked by Mr.Nimesh from China | Apr. 16, 2009 23:24
About:Chinese Embassies and Consulates

this is your answer....

Mr.Nimesh, I'm not clear about the procedure of authentication by Ministry of External Affairs of India, I only know the procedure of authentication by Chinese embassy. You need submit your passport and one filled Application Form For Notarization and Attestation to Consular Office of Chinese embassy in India in person. The fee is Rs.800
as per your answer i want to say that i am in china and my passport also with me so how can i submit there if you want then i can send you my passport scan copy.
so please give me proper reply that what i do and how can i do........
i want to merry now so i want unmarried certificate . i am in china so can you give me your contact number i can call you and get full information.

reply me as soon as possible fast ....

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Lilian from China | Apr. 18, 2009 02:28
Mr.Nimesh,you mistake me as the consular official of Chinese embassy. I'm a visitor of this website and reply some questions I know. I can't get your scan copy of passport. As I know, it's true that for authentication, you should go to the embassy in person. So I'm afriad that you need go back to India to get the Unmarried Certificate.
Related Questions:
Can any person you tell me how to reach Xiaobei from Guangzhou internationa...
| Sep. 19, 2014 05:17
Pls advise how to get to Dongsi Ertiao, Dongcheng from Beijing West.
Asked by Thuy Nguyen from U.S.A.
| Sep. 25, 2015 00:55
Trip Cost
Asked by Denise from Canada
| Jan. 02, 2017 19:29
What bus line should I take from Changshui Airport to Kingworld Internation...
Asked by Steven S from USA
| Mar. 20, 2013 21:44
I am planning a trip to China the first two weeks in December. (Beijing, Su...
Asked by Jem77 from USA
| Jun. 12, 2013 21:27
Hi, could anyone please help on how to go to KITEC STAR HALL, Kowloon Bay, ...
| Jun. 12, 2013 21:37
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)