Asked by Mr.Anjum Saeed from Pakistan | Apr. 16, 2009 21:56
About:China Embassy in Pakistan


Thank you for kind reply with i need the documents for visa application & INVITATION apply visa to your China embassy in Pakistan. Dear please you can send us your contact number i will call you and more discussion with your about my travil to China & Visa producer.

Your early reply with high appreciated.
With best regards,
Md. Anjum Saeed

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Lilian from China | Apr. 21, 2009 20:27
Mr.Anjum Saeed, you can write your email when your post your questions here, then you can receive my answers in your email. You want to apply for the visa for business (F visa) You should submit:
(I) Original Visa Notice Sheet from an authorized governmental apparatus /organization inChina prescribing the visa validity, number of entries and stay period;
(II) Fully completed Visa Application Form in Chinese or English, attached with one of the applicant's recent color photograph (30mm X 40mm)
(III) Original passport with validity more than six months and minimum 2 blank visa pages
(IV) Photocopy of the first 2 pages (personal information) of the passport and the recent Chinese visa page if there is any;
(V) Invitation letter from the company/organization/institution you want to visit in China
Related Questions:
Application Process. Hello there, please I will be applying for x1 in July....
Asked by ADWOA from GHANA
| Jun. 27, 2018 21:42
I am a Nepali citizen studying in Japan. I will have to go Hongkong in Apri...
Asked by Saraa from Nepal
| Jan. 17, 2017 21:36
hi Woudl you be so kind to tell me what documents do I need for china tour...
Asked by Mrs.tamar from georgia
| Jan. 13, 2010 04:47
I'm visitor.I would like to extension the Visa. My have F type.I only inten...
Asked by Htet from Myanmar
| Oct. 20, 2016 20:30
please tell me the kind of visa i would apply for, the documents i will nee...
Asked by Ms.Misa from Ghana
| Sep. 03, 2009 21:14
Thank you Mr. Thomas for the response.I wish to inquire further the kind of...
Asked by Mrs.Rosy from China
| Jul. 01, 2009 21:20
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)