Asked by Mr.NAWAZ from iNDIA | Apr. 14, 2009 12:41
About:China Embassy in India

Dear Sir,
I am an Indian. I am married to Chinese national. I want to live with my wife in China for the rest of my life.Is it possible to obtain long term visa. Or is it possible for my wife to live with me in India on long term visa? I am very afraid and confused. Please advise me to proceed further in this subject. Many thanks. Regards. NAWAZ

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Eva from China | Apr. 15, 2009 03:32
Mr.NAWAZ, yes, you can get a long term visa in China because your wife is Chinese citizen. Your wife can submit your residence application in the local Public Security Department or the Ministry of Public Security, if you get the approval for residence, you can apply for Residence Visa (D VISA) in Chinese embassy or consulates in India. However, i'm not clear about the policy of India.
Related Questions:
hi to all' dear sir/madam, iwant apply d visa ,i am indian national, my wi...
Ms.GILKOWLOON from United Arab Emirates
| Oct. 05, 2009 20:06
Dear Madam / Sir, I am an Indian naitonal. I am married to a chinese nati...
Asked by Mr.Nawaz from UAE
| May. 10, 2009 02:03
Dear Sir I am australian citizen and my partner is a chinese national. W...
Asked by Mr.Robert from Australia
| Sep. 27, 2010 21:22
Dear Sir/Madam, I am a Chinese citizen married to a Danish national. I r...
Asked by Mrs.Chen from Chinese
| Nov. 28, 2009 19:37
Dear Sir, I am a malawian national do i need visa to China or i can get a v...
Asked by Nade Ali from Zambia
| Aug. 30, 2012 02:22
I'm UAE resident, India citizen, do I need a Hong kong visa?
Asked by Rahim from UAE
| Oct. 21, 2011 04:12
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)