Asked by Mr.josee from India | Apr. 13, 2009 09:07
About:China Embassy in India

Dear Sir/Madam,

Actually I am an Indian citizen, working at Dubai Internet City. I am planning to visit China on 4th of November 2009 to till one month. Planning to covering HK, Macau, Shangai and Bejing. So how can i get the Tourist visa, how much is the total cost for Visa, whats the formalities and details of documents i submiting in Embessy. I heard about Macau needs separate visa is it true. Anyway in advance thankful for your support, I am waiting for your valuable reply.. my email id is|josee_varghese

Answers (2)
Answered by Ms.Sabrina from France | Apr. 14, 2009 03:58
Indian citizens enjoy visa free access to HK for up to 14 days. Indian citizens also enjoy visa free access to Macau for up to 30 days. So you needn't apply for visa to HK or Macau. You just need apply for a tourist visa to Mainland of China. The fee for Single-entry visa is 100 Dirhams. The formalities and details of documents for visa application is on the webpage
Answered by Mr.josee from India | Apr. 15, 2009 14:25
Thanks alot Ms. Sabrina... about your valuble infromations....
Related Questions:
Dear Sir, I am a Indian Citizen holding an Indian Passport residing in a...
Asked by Mr.Siby George from UAE
| May. 17, 2010 20:35
Visit visa for my wife
Asked by Kevin Roy from UAE
| Aug. 13, 2013 01:42
Visa documents
Asked by Kasun from Sri Lanka
| Apr. 07, 2015 01:33
Macau visa for living and working at Dubai and holding the working visa of ...
Asked by Vincent from Vietnam
| Oct. 15, 2017 20:49
Dear Sir, please note i am an indian passport holder and living and workin...
Asked by Mr.Gopisetti from Dubai
| Jun. 17, 2010 04:08
I am Plan to Visit Shanghai,i am holding Indian Passport working in Dubai c...
Asked by Srinivasan from United Arab Emirates
| Jul. 12, 2017 04:57
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)