Asked by Mr.Emmanuel from Nigeria | Apr. 09, 2009 05:01
About:China Embassy in Nigeria

Dear Sir,

I am a Sales Manager of an import and export company in Nigeria.Recently,we entered into a deal to supply a Chinese company with raw cashew nuts from Nigeria.But,they require that we come to China to sign the contract because it is a very large order.They have sent us a letter of invitation to come.
Please how do we apply for the visa and which type of visa do we need?.We will only be in China for about 3 days to sign the contract and come back to Nigeria.
I will also like to know how much we need to have to be able to get visa for the trip.Pls reply to|udaffiliates

Answers (4)
Answered by Mr.Han from China | Apr. 09, 2009 23:08
For business visit, an F visa(business visa) is required. Required documents for your application:
1. your actual valid passport,which must have at least six months left before expiration
2. A properly filled application form
3. your invitation letter
Under some circumstances, you may be required to provide financial proof, a copy of Chinese hotel booking and return flight ticket booking.
Answered by Mr.Emmanuel from Nigeria | Apr. 11, 2009 05:52
Thanks Mr Han for responding and giving me valid information that will help me.
Where do I get the application form?Is it online or do I have to go to the Chinese embassy to obtain the form?
Answered by Mr. weng jia lee | Apr. 17, 2009 10:57
ok but who is the chinese peoppe contact to comfirm from then so that we can process ur and phone number
Answered by Mr.Han from China | Apr. 17, 2009 21:41
The application form is available at the official websites of many Chinese embassies. In this site, there is also an online version of the applicaiton form. You can download it at this page:
Related Questions:
i am a pakistani and working in a company in dubai as a sales manager i wa...
Asked by Mr.mohammad ashfaq butt from pakistan
| Mar. 22, 2011 02:47
how can i get visa to china and what documents i need to give ...
Asked by beza from Ethiopia
| May. 24, 2013 02:53
Dear Sir, I'm a syrian Citizen living in Lebanon. I'm sales manager in a...
Asked by Ms.vera from lebanon
| Jun. 22, 2009 03:16
dear sir/madam i am working here in china company as trade manager i want t...
Asked by Mr.M.Choudhry from Pakistan
| Jun. 19, 2010 21:25
Enquiry on how to somit my visa application
Asked by Godday azagba from Nigeria
| Oct. 20, 2014 21:25
Working visa for Indian passport holder
Asked by Mohammed anas from India
| Mar. 18, 2018 22:33
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)