Asked by Ms.Marie Tu from usa | Apr. 07, 2009 15:08
About:China Embassy in Switzerland

Hello, my manager is swiss and have had multi-entry-1yr business visa in the past. but now the consulate in houston wants him to apply for said visa in his home country. can he apply through the swiss consulate in the USA? he now resides in the USA with a resident visa. thanks, marie

Answers (3)
Answered by Mr.Kevin from China | Apr. 07, 2009 22:21
In many cases, it is difficult for you to apply for a multiple-entry F visa outside your home country. He can send his application to his friends in his home country and ask his friends to apply on his behalf.
Answered by Mr.leeovisa from China | Apr. 08, 2009 00:26
Chinese embassy / consulates in the USA are the only place to apply for China visas in the USA.
Why Swiss consulate in the USA?

You can try to contact some agents. Maybe they can help.
Answered by Ms.Tu from USA | Apr. 08, 2009 14:22
I don't understand why is it that a foreign business man living in the USA (or other country for any matter) with a resident visa, working for an international company doing business in China for over 15 years; has to go back to his home country and apply for a multi-entry business visa. It does not make sense? this same person had previously been granted that type of visa in the past. It does not make sense to me. Please explain.
Related Questions:
Should I bother with an M type? Anyone knows if you can actually get a 1-ye...
Asked by sunsetlover from USA
| Jun. 29, 2014 04:22
Z-visa required for work permit
Asked by Andy from Germany
| Jan. 09, 2014 00:14
hello Im hamid an iran citizen. Im avazeseir Tour & Travel agency manager...
Asked by Mr.hamid saiyad from iran
| May. 26, 2009 22:10
My Z visa will expire soon can i apply to convert it for F visa here in Bei...
Asked by Lucas from Philippines
| Mar. 06, 2012 20:52
Can Holders of Yemen passport living in Qatar get a tourist visa to visit Z...
Asked by Bamatraf from Qatar
| Aug. 18, 2011 04:55
Do you have to sign if another person fills your application
Asked by Karen from USA
| Sep. 26, 2014 21:30
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)