Asked by Ms.Thea from Philippines | Mar. 27, 2009 18:40
About:Embassy & Consulates of South Korea in China

Dear Sir/Ma'am:

I am a Filipino currently working and residing in Tai'an City, Shandong Province. I would like to inquire from your good office if it is possible for me to apply for a Korean tourist visa there in Qingdao City. I am a legal resident of China for almost 3 years now.

Kindly provide me the requirements that I need to submit to your office or the Korean embassy in Qingdao for me to be able to acquire the tourist or C-3 visa.

Thank you

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Elton | Mar. 29, 2009 03:56

Ms Thea,

You can apply for the visa at the Consulate General of the Republic of Korea in Qingdao. The following materials are required: your valid passport, residence permit in China and properly filled application form. The officers may require other materials if necessary.
Related Questions:
How far is Taian shandong from Guanzhou airport or how should i reach to Ta...
Asked by Mr.Anil Joshi from India
| Nov. 29, 2009 21:42
I will be touring Shandong, starting from Jinan to Taian City to Zibo and f...
Asked by Mrs.Yap from Singapore
| May. 29, 2010 20:55
hi i am planing to fly shandong , taian from Nepal,ktm can you pls suggest ...
Asked by diwon from Nepal
| Jan. 02, 2014 21:52
can i travel through rail from taian shandong to Guangzhou?
Asked by m safdar from pakistan
| Jul. 17, 2016 19:15
Where can I find halal food in Taian and Qingdao (Shandong)? thank you
Asked by OUMAR from China
| Jun. 04, 2018 20:51
i have to travel to Taian, shandong from yiwu or hangzhou airport. Could an...
Asked by Mr.kishore kumar from india
| Aug. 26, 2010 03:32
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)