Asked by from china | Mar. 27, 2009 01:46
About:Chinese Embassy in Sri Lanka

i am chinese citizen live in Beijing. i am planning to invite my friend who lives in Sri Lanka to have sightseeing in china. but she was required a"visa notice form " from foreign affair office in beijing e when she applyed for a tourist visa in Chinese embassy in Sri Lanka. i will be appreciated very much if you can advise me how to get the form and what is correct procedure for applying tourist visa to china in Srilanka. thanks

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Eva from China | Mar. 27, 2009 03:23
00Reply, you need go to the foreign affair office in Beijing in person to apply for it. You need take your household register, Identity card to the office, then apply for the visa notification form for your friend
Related Questions:
Q2 to Q1 visa in Beijing?
Asked by Parry from China
| Aug. 13, 2015 03:35
I am married to a Chinese citizen and we want to live there for a few years...
Asked by Graeme from Austrlia
| Apr. 30, 2015 03:15
Hello, I am a Canadian citizen and my wife is a Chinese citizen, we both...
Asked by Mr. Rogers from United Arab Emirates
| Mar. 15, 2010 20:25
I am Indian citizen can I live in Hong Kong for long time
Asked by pawandeep Singh from India
| Jun. 02, 2016 21:32
I am married to a Hong Kong citizen. Can I obtain a residence permit to liv...
Asked by Mr.David from USA
| Dec. 04, 2010 02:50
I am a US citizen (hold US passport) but I live and work currently in Qatar...
Asked by Mr.Gary from Qatar
| Jun. 26, 2009 21:58
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)