Asked by Mrs.Eva from Indonesia | Mar. 23, 2009 23:39
About:China Embassy in Indonesia

Hi. Mrs. Moss! thank u 4 ur replied. Before i applied my Visa in Shanghai, regarding on my husband's alien employment permit from the goverment of China-Visa type Z, our marriage cert, an apply form & also our passport. If i have to make another new Visa Z, after my child delivery..with the photo me & my child, can i apply it in embassy of china in our country or should i go to shanghai again? And what kind of document that i need to make another new Visa for accompaniying my chiild on it? Thank u so much before.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mrs.Moss | Mar. 24, 2009 03:19
You can apply for the Z visa in the embassy of China in your country. The documents needed are basically the same to the previous one you have applied: your husband's work visa, your passport, you can just attached your kid's photo on the same applicaction form of yours. By the way, your child must also have a passport.
Related Questions:
Hi Mrs. Moss. Thank u for ur replied. I would like to complete my question....
Asked by Mrs.Eva from Indonesia
| Mar. 25, 2009 02:09
thank u sir for ur reply .i will stay in bejing for 4 days 13-17oct.i m not...
Asked by Mr.oratik from india
| Sep. 05, 2009 02:16
Hi Mrs Nicole...Thank you for your prompt reply!
Asked by Mrs.Baby from PH
| Sep. 16, 2009 02:59
Thanks to Mrs Tina who replied my queries of 7 Sep. Is it necessary to purc...
Asked by Ms.Doris Ong from fujian
| Sep. 09, 2010 01:24
hi there what octupos card is suitable for the family of 4? please advice a...
Asked by EDWINA from Singapore
| Jul. 23, 2016 21:13
Oct. 12,2010 21:49 Ms.Cindy replied: Hi,Beijing and Shanghai government s...
Asked by Ms.Mei from Indonesia
| Oct. 14, 2010 01:05
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)