Asked by Mr.Mark Hubley from Canada | Mar. 16, 2009 08:27
About:China Embassy in Canada

Hi I'm a Canadian working on a cruise ship and we are in Asia right now. We arrive in Hong Konk on March 18-09 for 3 days and then sail to mainland China. We have plans to fly in a private jet from Shanghai to Beiging and back overnight on April 9 - 10 -09. Do we [ my Canadian wife and I ] require visas? If so, can we get them in Hong Kong? Is there an embassy address I can go and about how long should it take to process??
Thank you for everything Mark Hubley

Answers (2)
Answered by Ms.Smith | Mar. 16, 2009 21:51
Does the cruise ship you worked for have mutual agreement with the relevant organization in China? Crew visas are often issued to seamen on international transportation.
Answered by Mr.Mark Hubley from Canada | Mar. 17, 2009 12:44
This is a private tour outside of the regular cruise ship arrangements. We have seaman's cards but I believe this may be above and beyond what our cruise ship arranges for the crew...I'm thinking we need the visas...I made a mistake with the Hong Kong dates...We arrive on Friday, April 3 and leave Sunday, april 5'th...We arrive inShanghai on april 9'th and that is where we fly to Beijing for the overnight...Do you know how much multiple entries would be in Hong Kong? Thank you very much...Mark
Related Questions:
Im a Filipina who used to work in Shanghai,China under a working visa, righ...
Asked by Mrs.Anne from Philippines
| Dec. 05, 2009 20:08
Travel from manila to hongkong then going to dubai
Asked by Joemart A. Martin from Philippines
| Jun. 07, 2017 04:37
I like to travel to hongkong for one week I need visa or not
Asked by Zukhriddin from uzbekistan
| May. 25, 2014 01:16
Any suggestions on the ski field in Beijing?
Asked by Mrs.sue from Singapore
| Dec. 18, 2010 20:48
Im Pakistani right now working in China holding Z visa which is going to be...
Asked by raana from United States
| Jul. 04, 2011 21:54
Hello everyone Im Filipina and Im working in Kuwait right now im enjoying m...
Asked by Ms.Jennifer from Philippines
| Feb. 14, 2011 22:26
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)