Asked by Mrs.Deng from China | Mar. 13, 2009 08:37
About:Embassy & Consulates of U.K. in China

Hi, dear Madam/sir, my name is Kewei, studying in the UK with 2 years visa, during my stay in the UK, I want to travel in Europe, Turkey and go to India with friends also, but my passport has 4 blank pages left only, is that enough for going to these countries or I need to get a new passport? and how?
You may want to email to:|dengkw, if it's possible, thanks a lot.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Chen from UK | Mar. 13, 2009 22:37
I am afraid four pages are not enough for you to have all the entry visas approved on the passport. You'd better renew your passport. You should bring your orginal and copy of your current passport, two/three passport-sized photos and your residence permit in UK to the China Embassy in UK.
Related Questions:
i am a russian citizen, i am under 18 years old and i have been studying in...
Asked by Ms.topchieva from london
| May. 11, 2010 22:58
Visit my girlfriend who is not a Chinese but leaves in China
Asked by Steve from UK
| Aug. 22, 2018 19:18
Hello, can i apply for visa to main land and hong kong at same time?
Asked by alireza from UAE
| Jul. 20, 2013 02:49
Can I transfer at Hong Kong airport without Hong Kong visa
Asked by Chheng Leang from Cambodia
| May. 01, 2017 20:54
hi! my name is mandy i am a filipino..and a student here in china with an X...
Asked by Ms.mandy from china
| Jan. 13, 2009 00:40
dear adviser, thank you for reading my message. my name is sunil sah ,cur...
Asked by Mr.sunilsah from nepal
| Dec. 13, 2010 19:10
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)