Asked by Mr.Kamar from India | Mar. 13, 2009 00:24
About:China Embassy in India

Dear Sir ,

My name is Kamar , Iam doig buisness in china for 6 years , Importing from zhejiang Province and Jiangsu province which several factories located for Trolley Bags .

Could you tell me the procudure to get 1 year multiple entry visa or 1 year visa.

Thanking you

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Daniel | Mar. 13, 2009 02:22
I think you want to apply for a multiple F visa, but the requirements are very strict:

(1) The applicant has a visa notification issued by the authorized Chinese unit, which specifies the validity, number of entries and duration of stay for the visa application; or

(2) The applicant has made an investment in China. Please submit the original and photocopy of the Chinese business license carrying the name of the applicant (The original one will be returned after checking); or

(3) The applicant is in a position of management in a company which has a subsidiary in China. Please submit an application letter from the company and an invitation letter from the Chinese subsidiary company; or

(4) The applicant has visited China more than twice with the (F) visa within the past 12 months. Please submit a copy of the visa and an invitation letter from China; or

(5) The applicant need to visit China frequently in order to execute contracts signed with a Chinese company. Please submit the original and photocopy of the contract (The original one will be returned after checking).
Related Questions:
Obtaining Travel Visa
| Mar. 27, 2012 01:10
hi,iam a pakistani citizen and now in yiwu,an on a buisness visa and i have...
Asked by Mr.muhammad from pakistan
| Oct. 26, 2009 21:07
Dear Sir, How we can get visa for 10 years old Son.
Asked by M. Asif from Pakistan
| Aug. 27, 2012 03:54
INVITATION LETTER for visa application
Asked by Innocent from Nigeria
| Feb. 22, 2013 02:40
dear sir my name is raghu iam a computer hardware engineer i had my o...
Asked by Mr.raghavendra from bangalore
| Apr. 25, 2010 02:53
Dear Sir iam Karim from tunisia and iam now in thailand as a tourist...
Asked by Mr.karim hbaib from Tunisia
| Mar. 21, 2011 21:38
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)