Asked by Ms.Charmaine from Malyasian (Dubai) | Mar. 10, 2009 03:27
About:China Embassy in UAE

hi, i m malaysian holding residence visa of UAE. I plan to travel to Zhuhai on the 29/3 for 3 days from Macau by ferry. And travel back to Hong Kong on the 31/3 to fly to Sanya for 4 days vacation. I can't give my passport to the visa department for more then 2 days as i am cabin crew for emirates, i need my passport for flying, pls advise.. since i will go in to China for 2 times, i need multiple entry visa, right? And is it the visa date start from the date we summit the form? Because i dont have the ferry ticket to support that i am going to Zhuhai on the 29/3, but i have the flight ticket flying from Hong Kong to Sanya on the 31/3. PLs advise.. Million Thanks..

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms. Grace from UAE | Mar. 11, 2009 21:31
You can get the visa quickly after your application by paying additional fees for express service.
Related Questions:
Hi! I am Malaysian with UAE work permit and residence visa. I want to empl...
Asked by Mr.John from malaysia
| Jun. 29, 2009 21:03
Hi there.i'm Armenian but UAE residence,want to know that I can get my visa...
Asked by Alaa nazaryan from Armenia
| Oct. 23, 2011 00:58
I am a Sri Lankan National holding UAE Residence visa & employed in the UAE...
Asked by Mr.RH from UAE
| Oct. 04, 2010 04:12
I am a Pakistani National holding UAE Residence visa & employed in the UAE,...
Asked by Mr.aa from UAE
| Oct. 05, 2010 04:37
hi I'm holding Iranian passport and I'm residence in Dubai for more than ...
Asked by Ms.salar babaei from UAE
| Jan. 04, 2010 22:01
hi i m tayab i have UAE residence visa so i want visat visa ...
Asked by Mr.tayab from PAKISTAN
| Jun. 22, 2009 02:42
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)