Asked by Ms.Trang from Vietnam | Mar. 09, 2009 04:07
About:China Embassy in Vietnam

What kind of visa I should apply for, I was selected as a volunteer to work in China Forum of Environmental Jounalist(CFEJ)?

I am Vietnamese. I was selected as a volunteer in an exchange programme funded by Norway to work in China Forum of Environmental Jounalist(CFEJ). It is standing between learning and working status. What kind of visa I should apply for (visa for working or visa for studying)? And how can I get forms, which listed in the guidline outside of the Chinesse Embassy? The guidline said that I can download it from this website, but I couldn't find it. Thank you in advance for your reply.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Baron from china | Mar. 10, 2009 20:10
I understand that you will receive kind of short training in China. How long will your trainning/studying last? Will you work as a journalist in China?J-1 visa is issued for resident journalist,and J-2 visa for news-coverage on a short-term basis.
Related Questions:
If I want to work in China what kind of visa should I apply for?
Asked by Ms.Tian from Thailand
| Nov. 05, 2010 02:21
How to apply the z visa?what is the procedure and requirements? I have sele...
Asked by Ukesh from India
| Dec. 05, 2016 19:38
Hi i'm from vietnam w/ph passport. My boss wants me to go w/them to wuhan c...
Asked by melissa from Vietnam
| Dec. 28, 2016 21:42
Hi i would like to visiqChina for the first time and i wanted to see suppli...
Asked by Ernest Masimba from Zimbabwe
| Feb. 26, 2018 21:07
volunteer work, but do not know which type is suitable
Asked by HyoungLho from Canada
| Dec. 13, 2014 00:36
volunteer work in China
Asked by charlotte c from United Kingdom
| Mar. 19, 2018 21:24
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)