Asked by Mrs.Francisca from Chile | Mar. 05, 2009 05:08
About:China Embassy in Switzerland

Hello, I would like to ask you a question, I’m a Chilean citizen and currently I’m living in Switzerland with a residence permit B, mi permit will expire on May 31 and I have to renewal it for another year, but I’m planning a trip to China for vacations from May 22 to Jun 6, it is possible for the embassy to give me a visa to China even if my permit expire in the middle of the trip??. I also would like to know what are the documents that I need to get the visa.

Thanks in advance

Answers (1)
Answered by Mrs.Katherine from China | Mar. 05, 2009 20:47
To apply for a Chinese visa outside your home country, you have to make sure that you hold a valid visa for the country you are based in or a valid residence permit.Also, your passport must have at least six months validity period left before expiration,and at least one blank page in the passport.
Related Questions:
hello im susie from the phillipines,iwas born on jul 9 1960. i would like t...
Asked by susie from Philippines
| Jan. 06, 2014 21:18
I am a traveling to Taipei, Taiwan and stopping at Guangzhou
Asked by Maria from Chile
| Jul. 22, 2014 00:48
I am a Chilean citizen, living in Australia, travelling to Shanghai for 1 w...
Asked by Lucia Garreton from Chile
| Jul. 12, 2011 04:19
hi ...
Asked by Mr.tanvir ali from Pakistan
| Aug. 19, 2009 02:28
What type of China visa do I need if I will both visit China as a tourist a...
Asked by cristina from Australia
| Jul. 03, 2011 21:19
Im from the Philippines i would like to ask if i have to pay for an add'l ...
Asked by Mr.Vladimir from philippines
| Apr. 23, 2009 20:30
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)