Asked by Mr.Carlo from Philippines | Feb. 19, 2009 03:17
About:Chinese Embassy in Philippines

I would just like to know what is the difference between Multiple entry 6 mos and double entry? I understand that Filipinos can stay only for about 30 days in China. What if I need to stay there for about 4-5 months? Should I get a Multiple entry 6 mos visa? Am I allowed to stay there up to 6 months? My company will send me there for training.

PLease reply asap..Thanks

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Shane | Feb. 19, 2009 18:42
1.With a multiple entry visa, you can access China for multiple times within the validity period. "6 mos" refers to the validity period of visa. "Double entry" means you can enter China twice. You probably need an F-visa and apply for a Resident Permit in the local public bureau withine 30 days after your entry. You can stay for a longer time.
Related Questions:
what's the difference between double entry valid for 6 mos. vs multiple ent...
Asked by Rose
| Dec. 03, 2011 21:31
I would like to know what is the difference between a rush visa service and...
Asked by Mr.richard from kenya
| Feb. 26, 2011 19:37
What time zone is Wuhan/ Hubei in
Asked by Nicholas Pagel from USA
| Jul. 24, 2013 02:36
difference between single rooms and double occupancy room
Asked by Wilhelm
| Dec. 06, 2016 20:32
I would like to know the difference between the first and second class and ...
Asked by Nicola from China
| Sep. 19, 2016 04:45
What is the difference of what a visa looks like for multiple or single ent...
Asked by Simone from Australia
| Oct. 31, 2013 01:48
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)