Asked by Ms.francesca from China | Jan. 14, 2009 03:11
About:China Embassy in Italy


I live in shanghai and now I have the tourism visa valid untill 3 febraury.
In occasion of the chinese new year I'll be back in italy, and I want to do a business visa.

I can do it in italy (untill 1 week) or in hong kong...what kind of documents I need?
If I optaine a double entry business visa, I have to go out of china after 30 days??

please reply me at|francesca.capucci

thank you very much

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Lilian from China | Jan. 14, 2009 19:44
Ms.francesca, you can apply for business visa in Italy or Hong Kong. You can get your visa on the fourth working day counted from the date of submission. The required documents you need are:
1/ one completed visa application form affixed with one recent photograph for passport
2/ your passport valid up to at least six months with blank visa pages.
3/ The original version of visa notice sheet or fax from an authorized Chinese Government Department or Government-authorized company
4/ Invitation letter from a company in China.
5/ if available, return air ticket or hotel booking can also be provided.

If you obtain a double entry business visa, you have to go out of China after 30 days of stay duration.
Related Questions:
I have a valid multible entry visa for china untill 3 th june. my passport...
Asked by Mr.peter from dk
| May. 20, 2009 21:27
I am Iraqi nationality and I have residence permit in China. How can I get ...
Asked by mohammed from United Arab Emirates
| Aug. 07, 2011 22:17
Dear Sir / Madam, I have a planned business trip to China in 2011 Febrau...
Asked by Mr.Hidayath Ulla from India
| Jan. 13, 2011 03:31
i cant get it means because my india visa is valid untill 28 of september
Asked by Mr.elibariki tweve from Tanzania
| May. 12, 2011 03:53
sir i got physical exam test on 13th febraury and attested this on 11 marc...
Asked by Mr.khan from pakistan
| Mar. 12, 2011 01:11
I'm a Z Visa holder, how to prepare for Foreigner Spouse visa requirements?...
Asked by shahzad from Pakistan
| Sep. 15, 2011 03:47
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)