Asked by Ms.Lena from China | Jan. 10, 2009 07:50
About:Embassy & Consulates of Pakistan in China

Sir im lena from China i want to visit in Pakistan there i have some friends they want to invite me some family know me in Pakistan i want to visit im 23 years old and my family members allow me to go there

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Faisal from Pakistan | Apr. 25, 2009 01:57
Ms Lena..!
It might be hard to get a Pakistani Visa for a 23 years old girl. There is some kind of policy between Pakistan and China, not to issue pakistani visa for young chinese girls.
I couldnt get visa for my girlfriend last year they wouldnt give me a visa unless we were married> beacause a few years ago some chinese girls in pakistan did something which wasnt good for the image of china in pakistan so both governments made this policy.
but you can still try. you just need a pssport and an invitation letter from your friend who are pakistani or live in pakistan. and remember there is no visa fee for chinese nationals.
Related Questions:
Hi sir im from pakistan im working here in malaysia i want visit visa for c...
Asked by Dawood from Pakistan
| Jun. 11, 2016 02:22
what is invitation letter how i can make it is it important for visit visa
Asked by aftab from pakistan
| Jan. 08, 2012 00:40
Hi sir, I want visa for Hong Kong im from Pakistan im living in uae
Asked by inamurrenman inam from United Arab Emirates
| Dec. 21, 2017 19:28
Hi, Im from Pakistan and im working in oman as a General manager i want ...
Asked by Mohammad from Pakistan
| Nov. 15, 2016 19:26
I want to visit china as a tourist with my friends. we are all Pakistani ci...
Asked by Zakir Hussain from Pakistan
| Apr. 07, 2012 04:15
for transit or visit visa.
Asked by Afzal from Pakistan
| Oct. 11, 2012 04:53
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)