Asked by Mr.emmanuel from Nigeria | Jan. 05, 2009 09:45
About:China Tourist Visa

i am emmanuel from african nigerian ,and i am living in china married with chinese girl very pretty,does china have permernet holder here like id card or long stay in china ?,but now am still have F visa 3months 02 entry ,can i change it L VISA AS MARRIAGE LIKE 5YRS IN CHINA EVERY 5 YRS RENEW ,PLS REPLY,|oec2002ng and pls this visa 3months 02 entry travel how many times to any country and come in to china how many times?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mrs.Emily | Feb. 24, 2009 20:26
You probably need a D visa (resident visa). You should firstly apply for residence permit in person or through their relatives in China with the local Entry and Exit Administration Division under Public Security Department. When the permit is obtained, applicants may apply for a resident visa at this section by submitting the residence permit from the said division.
Related Questions:
Confirmation letter from the Authorised ChineseGovernment and HongKong visa...
Asked by tony from South Africa
| Oct. 31, 2011 21:37
my name is Emmanuel am conrently stuying in egypt. i have a very good Girl ...
Asked by Mr.Emmanuel from Nigerian
| Aug. 15, 2010 20:35
Am nigerian staying in south-africa and using a South-Africa Resident Permi...
Asked by Tony from South Africa
| Oct. 29, 2011 02:08
What I need ur assistance in is could u please tell us if I can get a Chin...
Asked by Steve from Ghana
| Dec. 18, 2013 21:52
Do i need and Invitation to your Country for Sight seeing (Tourist)?
Asked by AIKE from Austria
| Sep. 23, 2013 03:52
Living in Georgia, no residence card, Can I get a tourist visa in the Chine...
Asked by henry from Nigeria
| Jun. 21, 2012 22:54
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)