Asked by Ms.Rachel from Taiwan/Philippines | Dec. 27, 2008 09:27
About:China Embassy in South Korea

We live in Taiwan and we are currently in Seoul for a short vacation ( 1 week). We plan to go to China in April to visit Jiu Zhai Gou and inner Mongolia. But we can't get a visa from Taiwan as we are Filipino citizens. Can we apply here in Seoul?

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Lilian from China | Jan. 01, 2009 02:28
Ms.Rachel, you can apply for China Tourist visa in Seoul, howerver, the visa has only 3 months of validity, if you apply for it in korea now, the visa definitely will be expired before your entry into China. I advice you to apply for China visa in Hong Kong. Passport holders of Philippines can visit Hong Kong for up to 14 days without a visa. You can first go to Hong Kong to get a China Tourist Visa, then you go to China to visit Jiu Zai Gou and Inner Mongolia. It just takes 4 working days for get a visa.
Related Questions:
Visiting Shanghai
Asked by Raheli
| Oct. 07, 2013 01:30
Hi, I'm a Syrian dentist working in saudi arabia.I want to go vacation i...
Asked by Mr.Ahed from saudi arabia
| May. 05, 2009 23:15
If we are traveling to Beijing and Hong Kong as a family of 3 three, does e...
Asked by Bret from USA
| Mar. 16, 2012 04:34
72 hr visa before using our 1-entry visa
Asked by Emily from USA
| Apr. 20, 2018 08:39
Will Alien Registration Card with less than 6 months validity affect China ...
Asked by Kelly from South Korea
| Jul. 27, 2011 02:51
Visa Type
Asked by Frank from Canada
| May. 10, 2018 01:49
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)