Asked by Mr.Aye Htun from Myanmar | Dec. 26, 2008 22:13
About:China Embassy in Malaysia

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I am Aye Htun from Myanmar studying here(Malaysia), I wanna need help to get Hong Kong visa. I don't know how can I apply Hong Kong visa and where is it? Can you help me for this?


Answers (2)
Answered by Ms.June from China | Dec. 29, 2008 19:38
hi! Mr.Aye Htun, you can apply for Hong Kong visa in Chinese Embassy in Kuala Lumpur or Consulate of China in Kuching. as for the requirements for the hong Kong Visa, you can open the website of Immigration Department of Hong Kong to find the detailed information
Answered by Ms.Lilian from China | Dec. 29, 2008 19:56
Mr.Aye Htun, the requirements for applying for Hong Kong Visit Visa are the following:
1/ 1. Passport/travel document with blank pages and a validity of at least 6 months.
2. One completed application form affixed with one passport-sized photo.
3. have adequate funds to cover the duration of your stay without working in Hong Kong,
4. onward or return air tickets (original and copy).
5. your valid Student Visa of Malaysia (original and copy)
Related Questions:
I want to visit china 10 days. Can I apply visa? What kind of document do y...
Asked by Charlie from Myanmar
| Jul. 10, 2015 02:28
Visit to Kuming for a week.
Asked by Mg Aye Maung from Myanmar
| Nov. 17, 2016 20:28
Dear Sir / Madam I was born in myanmar and holding chinese passport which...
Asked by Mr.Thein from uk
| Feb. 19, 2011 01:46
May I know whether China Embassy, Yangon, could issue Macau Visa or not?
Asked by Phyo from Myanmar
| Apr. 08, 2014 04:36
Visa for China - French citizen Dear Sir / Madam, I am a french citiz...
Asked by Ms.catherine from France
| Apr. 11, 2011 01:48
possibility of Issuing Myanmar avisa for Georgian Citizen, who is residing ...
Asked by Maia Kavtaradze from Georgia
| Jul. 16, 2012 02:50
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)