Asked by Mr.Manoj Jain from india | Dec. 25, 2008 12:07
About:China Embassy in India

hello i am Manoj jain i am lived in mumbai and i was born in Utter Pradesh and also study there . After Finish my study i came mumbai and start Bussiness in Mumbai . I go china before 10 Times but I never Take Multi Visa . I always get Visa From mumbai but now last time I can't get Visa from Mumbai so i take visa from hong kong for 15 days and its was travel Visa i want to know that what document i need for taking Multi Visa and can i get Multi Visa from mumbai now very hard to Go Delhi and take Visa from there I have all proof that i lived in mumbai last from 5 year can i get Visa from mumbai IF can then how can i get and if not get then what document i need then i will collect and go delhi and take multi visa for one year

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Albert Longfellow from India | Dec. 26, 2008 00:57
Mr.Manoj Jain, you can apply for Multiple Entries visa in Mumbai. Besides the documents you submit before, you also need prepare the one completed Multiple Entry Visa Application Form of China, the copy of the Chinese visas you get before on your passport. Best Wishes!
Related Questions:
any pure vegetarain restaurants near China World Tower No. 1 Chaoyang Distr...
Asked by Manoj from India
| Dec. 13, 2013 00:25
Can I bring my cat to China if I have a student or 10-year visiting visa?
Asked by MF from Hong Kong
| Jun. 21, 2017 22:13
Required Passport Validity
Asked by Mukesh Jain from INDIA
| Jun. 25, 2014 01:56
Study and Work Permanent Residency in Macau
Asked by Kira Wong from Australia
| Jul. 22, 2013 01:10
Am I eligible to get Visa on arrival?
Asked by Manoj Kandpal from India
| Jun. 23, 2015 01:30
hello mr.jamie, i want to study in china and am looking for the best city t...
Asked by Mr.nate from Nigeria
| Jul. 02, 2010 20:43
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)