Asked by Mrs.Tess Chow from hongkong | Dec. 23, 2008 01:10
About:Chinese Embassy in Philippines

hi! i am holding a dependant visa here in honhkong i want to invite my mom to visit me here, can she apply in chinese embassy manila for 3 months visa? what are the requirements she need? my husband(a hongkong resident) will be the one to support her.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Lilian from China | Dec. 24, 2008 19:45
Mrs.Tess Chow, your mom can apply in chinese embassy in manila for 3 months visa. She need submit the following documents to the visa office of the embassy:
1/ Passport/travel document with blank pages and a validity of at least 6 months.
2/ One completed hong Kong Visa Application Form affixed with one passport-sized photo.
3/ One copy of the sponsor's HK ID and the sponsor's telephone number;
4/ Proofs of relationship between applicant and sponsor.
5/ an invitation letter in which the sponsor agrees to provide financial support and accommodation
Because the visa application is required to be first approved by Immigration Department of Hong Kong, so the embassy needs one month to process the visa.
Related Questions:
Im working here china i want to invite my mom to visit me what shall i do
Asked by Claire Suarez from China
| Dec. 05, 2017 01:32
hi there, im ambie.. im in china right now, and i want to invite my mom and...
Asked by Ms.ambie from China
| Nov. 11, 2010 21:39
Greetings! I am working here in China I want to ask if I invite my wife to...
Asked by Mr.Matthew from Philippines
| Sep. 03, 2010 03:17
hi SIr i am from pakistan but i am living in china in zhangjiakou.i have ...
Asked by Mr.adam from pakistan
| Mar. 12, 2011 20:43
hi, i am stdent here in china since 2 year.. actuually my wants to visit ...
Asked by Mr.saad from pakistan
| Oct. 12, 2009 04:58
Dear Sir, Good Morning, I would like some question and will really appr...
Asked by Mrs.Roux from China
| Feb. 21, 2009 21:43
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)