Asked by Mr.Adi from India | Dec. 22, 2008 06:32
About:China Embassy in India

I am travelling China to India on behalf of my clients. On 05/03/2008 I visited Beijing from Guangzhou on my business trip. I was dragged into some inappropriate situations due to my personal and family problems. I made an attempt to suicide in a Beijing hotel room where I was put on to stay. It is all happened with a tendency of sudden emotional outburst and unfortunately succumbed to the same. I teared off my valid passport and visa in that bad situation. Later I survived in Hospital. So that I have been sent off to India on EC.

After I returned from China , I Understand I have done a great mistake in my life was to attempt suicide, After my return I got my passport and I applied for China visa on 2008/09/25 in New Delhi . It has been rejected and I was not told any reason for the same. I thought that it was Block listed by China Embassy as the consequence of above said incident. After that I approached Chinese Embassy in New Delhi and I requested the Honorable Ambassador of China for a personal appearance to explain why I need china visa. But they are not giving any opportunity to meet them personally.

Now I desperately need to go back to China since so many unfulfilled business commitments are involved in china As these interrupted circumstances lead me to colossal business and financial loss even I am unable to revive my business here. Now I have been left with no option to meet my client’s requirements which were half done prior to my accident. The rest of all should be done there in china only .other wise it would lead me into big financial crunch.

I left all my valuable things in Guangzhou only and I came back to India from Beijing , directly including my Driving license and PAN card etc.

Please advice me how to get again my visa?

Answers (2)
Answered by Mr.John Nash from USA | Dec. 22, 2008 21:53
Mr. Adi, I'm sorry to hear your expirence and story. I think it is difficult for you gain a China visa now. I don't have some solutions to your problem.
Answered by Mr.APaulT from China | Jan. 03, 2009 14:34
Yes, you are unlikely to be allowed to enter China, at least for 5 years. I can only suggest you arrange for someone to collect your belongings in Guangdong and forward them to you.
Related Questions:
I am travelling with my co-worker, can I apply for his visa on his behalf? ...
Asked by Tanya from China
| Jun. 04, 2011 01:51
Hi, I am checking on behalf of my friend. He is travelling Beijing in th...
Asked by Mrs.Ong from Singapore
| Oct. 13, 2010 02:12
I am a employee of a reputed textile furnishing fabric manufacturer and wan...
Asked by Mr.Prasad Parkar from India
| Jul. 28, 2010 03:14
hi i am from srinagar kashmir want to go china on tourist visa for 10 days ...
Asked by jeelani wali from india
| Apr. 25, 2016 21:36
I am an Australian currently in China, going to India. My Chinese visa will...
Asked by Ms.Natalia from Australia
| Oct. 10, 2010 04:27
Which page show the expiry date of their passport?
Asked by mc from hong kong
| Mar. 05, 2015 04:04
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)