Asked by Ms.nini from philippines | Dec. 21, 2008 02:05
About:China Embassy in Philippines

hi!! were having a 4 day tour on the 27th in hongkong.. my passport will expire on march of 2009..will i be allowed to go?does the 6 month passport rule applies?

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Celina from China | Dec. 22, 2008 04:07
Ms.nini, I think you are allowed to go to Hong Kong. Philippines citizens are exempt from visa to Hong Kong for up to 14 days.

The 6 month passport rule applies aliens who apply for a China visa. Because a China visa is valid for at least 3 months and generally has 30 days of stay duration, if a passport doesn't have a 6 months remaining validity, the passport maybe will expire within your travel in China, then the visa also expire once the passport expires.
Related Questions:
hi..were going to hongkong on april 20,2011-april 25,2011...our hotel is i...
Asked by Ms.beth from Philippines
| Jan. 15, 2011 21:40
Hi, I'm a Filipino and were having our tour in Hongkong this Feb 14 to 19, ...
Asked by Ms.Nicole Tan from Philippines
| Jan. 28, 2011 21:10
il go to hongkong and i would like to ask if i can also visit macau just fo...
Asked by Chantal from Philippines
| Mar. 21, 2012 02:17
please help with our itenerary in Hong Kong. comments/ or suggestions are ...
Asked by igee from Philippines
| Mar. 06, 2013 03:43
hi il be having a 5 day visit in hongkong and here are the places id like t...
Asked by Ms.zette from Philippines
| Dec. 01, 2010 20:59
Hi! were going to macau this coming july 2010, we stay in hongkong for 3 n...
Asked by Ms.Jores from Philippines
| May. 22, 2010 01:01
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)