Asked by Mr.Mohamed from lining in KSA | Dec. 17, 2008 02:48
About:China Embassy in Saudi Arabia

I am an Egyptian Professor in one of the Universites at Saudi Arabia. I am planning to visit China next May for a conference (Duration: about a week)through Hong Kong. Would you please indicate what do I need to do for the visa, when should I start visa processing and: Do you have a consulate here in Dammam?

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Lilian from China | Jan. 04, 2009 04:15
Mr.Mohamed, there is no Chinese Consulate in Dammam. You can submit visa application to the Chinese embassy or consulate in Saudi Arabia in the early April. The required documents you need provide are in the website

You needn't a visa to Hong Kong because Egyptian passport holders can visit Hong Kong for up to 90 days without a visa.
Related Questions:
To attend a conference in Hong kong
Asked by Mosaad A. Foda from Saudi Arabia
| Feb. 06, 2013 03:40
I am Egyptian national in Saudi Arabia. Can I get VOA
Asked by Abdel Kader from Saudi Arabia
| Mar. 20, 2016 01:15
What are the requirements to apply for visa to attend a conference in China...
Asked by Mohamed A Gomha from Saudi Arabia
| May. 22, 2012 03:15
I am a Professor at KFUPM, Dhahran and I was invited by Biejing Institute o...
Asked by Mr.Professor Magdi S Mahmoud from Saudi Arabia
| Apr. 07, 2009 20:52
I am egyptian i live in Saudi Arabia with valid iqama, i want to know if i ...
Asked by Mr.ahmed mansour from Saudi Arabia
| Oct. 12, 2009 04:06
can I get the visa upon my arrival to China or I have to apply for the visa...
Asked by Ali from Saudi Arabia
| Oct. 20, 2012 22:12
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)