Asked by Ms.Julia from Bangladesh | Dec. 15, 2008 05:37
About:Chinese Embassy in Bangladesh

Respected Sir,

I am interested to take admission for my brother in MBBS course in China.Now, My question is that, after admission how we have to process for china Visa? And How long would take to get the visa?Plz clarify me for my further process.

Thanks & regards

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Celina from China | Jan. 11, 2009 19:50
Ms.Julia, I don't know how long your brother will study in China. If he will study for less than 6 months, next he need apply for F visa, he just need provide his original passport with at least 9 months validity and at least one blank visa page; one completed visa application form attached with one recent passport photo; his admission letter to the embassy for visa application.

If he will study in China for more than one year, next he has to get the JW-201 or JW_202 Form issued by the Ministry of Education of China, Physical Examination Record for Foreigner, then submit the two documnets, his passport, visa application form, passport photo to the embassy for applying X visa
Related Questions:
Respected Sir/Madam I am Dr Bhagwan Das from Pakistan I did my MBBS in Pak...
Asked by Mr.Bhagwan Das from Pakista
| Feb. 09, 2009 00:40
Respected sir i want to take a admission in medical college...
Asked by Ms.sajeela gul from Pakistan
| Dec. 11, 2010 02:39
I have a student visa and 6 month resident permit
Asked by raihan from bangladesh
| Apr. 24, 2017 01:12
respected sir. after getting admission letter do i need to directly se...
Asked by Mr.saadat from Pakistan
| Nov. 07, 2010 02:19
respected sir ,i have visted the site of csc,plz gide shoul i send my doccu...
Asked by Mr.saadat from Pakistan
| Nov. 05, 2010 01:18
respected sir. i have completed my MBBS degree from Dalian Medical Univer...
Asked by Mr.Akash Masaud from Pakistan
| Sep. 25, 2010 21:32
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)