Asked by Mrs.Tehseen from dubai | Dec. 15, 2008 05:03
About:China Embassy in UAE

i have written earlier but have not yet received any reply from you.
i am of a pakistani national and have a UAE residence visa. i would like to visit hongkong disneyland with my children for 10 days.could you kindly tell me what are the requirements to get a hongkong visa. thank you.
hope to hear soon from you all.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.James Brook from U.K. | Jan. 01, 2009 01:55
Mrs.Tehseen, I search some information for you, I find that you need prepare the following documents:
1/ One Completed Hong Kong Visa Application Form per person. Your children's visa applicaation form must be signed by you if they are under 16 years old.

2/ Passport photo should be affixed to the Hong Kong visa application form

3/ Applicant's original passports with blank visa pages and at least 6 months left validity

4/ A copy of your UAE Residence Visa, which should be valid for more than 6 months

5/ A stamped and signed employment/no-objection letter from the company you work
Related Questions:
How do I find my package RB194503758CN
Asked by Shelby from USA
| Sep. 14, 2013 04:59
Hi, I have written to you once before, with these quires I did not receive ...
Asked by Mrs.lorraine from India
| Mar. 19, 2011 03:53
Hi... Dear i want to knew about invitation letter i have been received i...
Asked by Mr.Nadeem Ahmad from pakistan
| Apr. 06, 2010 04:38
Hello, 24 hours ago, I have filled an inquiry form on 30/07 in the morning ...
Asked by Mr.Labbe from Belgium
| Aug. 02, 2010 03:09
inquiry about my application
Asked by Anupa from New Zealand
| Jan. 16, 2018 20:19
Is there a train from Zhengzhou to Wuhu?
Asked by yogalates from Malaysia
| Aug. 03, 2011 03:46
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)