Asked by Mr.Ally from Philippines | Dec. 08, 2008 03:10
About:China Embassy in Saudi Arabia

Ni hao ma! I am Ally, an overseas worker in Jeddah. I am a Filipino National and I plan to visit Philippines, Hongkong, China and Japan this May 2009. The stay will be less than 5 days in each country. I am completely at a loss what to do. Should I buy my tickets here in Saudi Arabia and apply for a visa here? Can you recommend any travel agency here in Jeddah, seeing that a single tourist visa application is not accepted in the embassy. Furthermore, I have a a friend who is a Saudi National who wants to come with me in the same itinerary. Would it be more practical for me and my Saudi National friend to apply in a travel agency in Philippines? Your response will be highly appreciated.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Nancy Carter from United States of America | Dec. 09, 2008 20:12
Ni Hao! Mr. Ally. First I want to say that you and your Saudi Arabia friend needn't a visa to visit Hong Kong for less than 5 days as planned.
Passport holders of Philippines are exempted from visa to visit HK for up to 14 days. Passport holders of Saudi Arabia are exempted from visa to visit HK for up to 30 days.
Secondly, I think it is easier for you two apply for a Tourist visa to China in Jeddah. Because you friend maybe suffer difficulties for applying China visa in Philippines. Sorry I don't know the qualified travel agency in Jeddah.
Related Questions:
Hello, Ni Hao Ma I have a current residence permit for China (01816987- ...
Asked by Mr.randy davis from saudi arabia
| Nov. 10, 2008 03:16
ni hao ma friends :-) how can i get from beijing to nanjing? train and/or ...
Asked by anny from
| Aug. 14, 2012 02:41
How to apply a China tourist visa for Philippine passport holder's in Taiwa...
Asked by Allen Agustin from Philippines
| Jul. 23, 2013 04:50
Ni hao! I am a university student here in Changchun. I am interested ...
Asked by Ms.Spring from Bangladesh
| Nov. 07, 2010 01:03
Ni hao ma. My father is based here in China, this is my 5th visit here. how...
Asked by Ms.Macy from philippines
| Jan. 31, 2011 00:54
From Tianhe to Futian exit/enter (Guangzhou)
Asked by Ms.Nahiku from USA
| May. 08, 2011 09:15
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)