Asked by Ms.Mary Foley from Ireland | Dec. 07, 2008 19:50
About:China Embasy in Ireland

Dear Sir/ Madam,
I will be travelling back and forth to China in 2009 on business and I wish to apply for a multi entry business trip visa. My query is about the invitation letter from the company in China:
Does the letter need to be authorised by a Chinese government department or is it enough to have the company chop the letter?
Also, I will be staying in an apartment rented by the company and will therefore not have a hotel booking. Is this ok? Do I need any details other than the address of the accomodation?
Thank you, Mary

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Clifford from U.K. | Dec. 09, 2008 03:40
Ms.Mary Foley, the Invitation Letter should be authorized by a Chinese Government department, such as Foreign Trade and Economic Relation Commission (对外经济贸易委员会). I think it is ok for you to know the address of the apartment.
Related Questions:
Dear Sir/Madam: I'm will be travelling from Dubai on 12- 19th April 200...
Asked by Mrs.Mariam from Philippines
| Apr. 09, 2009 04:52
Dear Sir/Madam! I studied at BLCU from september 2007 till jan 2009(1 and...
Asked by Ms.Sasha from Uzbekistan
| Dec. 07, 2009 03:22
Dear Sir or madam, hope you will be fine, i want to know that embassy in ...
Asked by Mr.anjum from Pakistan
| Sep. 25, 2009 20:10
Dear Sir, dear Madam, I am a British citizen, permanently resident in Swit...
Asked by Mr.Godfrey
| Apr. 24, 2009 01:11
Dear Sir or Madam I'm Malaysian Passport holder. Now i'm in Perth. I will ...
Asked by Mrs.Chursy Chai from malaysia
| Dec. 26, 2008 01:08
Dear Sir, Dear Madam, I would like travelling to China (Beijing and Wuhan) ...
Asked by Mr.Jean-Louis Marchal from Belgium
| Oct. 29, 2010 04:53
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)