Asked by Mr.viral from india | Dec. 05, 2008 04:18
About:China Embassy in India

hi, i want to go to china on bussiness visa so should contact travel agent or i can do it myself so what is the procedure for same

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Celina from China | Dec. 06, 2008 23:54
Hi! You can contact a travel agency or apply for visa by yourself. The procedures are same. the only difference is that you need pay service fee to travel agency.

However, please note the Importance Notice on Chinese Visa Application on this page. From August 28, 2008, Ordinary Passport Holders who will go to China need submit visa applications to the Chinese Visa Application Service Center (CVASC). The visa applications from travel agencies or visa agencies also need to be submitted to CVASC. So if you entrust a travl agency to do it, you should pay for Services Charges of Travel Agency and CVASC.
Related Questions:
i sumit handa, want to apply china bussiness visa for bussiness perpose tha...
Mr.HANDASUMIT111 from India
| Nov. 02, 2009 20:50
Application within China
Asked by jen
| Apr. 07, 2013 22:56
Hi am a camerounian holding a camerounian passport and i am a student in i...
Asked by Mr.ETOP SILAS from Cameroun
| Nov. 13, 2009 04:17
hi,I am malaysian bt i am now studyng in Taiwan,so..if i am going china for...
Asked by Mr.wong
| Jun. 12, 2009 21:40
im ben , im from congo , im at jakarta for trip bussiness , i've been china...
Asked by Mr.ben from Congo
| Oct. 05, 2010 21:01
Hi, i am india guy.currently im doing my bussiness in hong kong.I...
Asked by Mr.jagdish singh from india
| Sep. 23, 2010 21:20
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)