Asked by Ms.Tang from Ireland | Dec. 03, 2008 05:54
About:China Embasy in Ireland

Dear Sirs,

I have been trying to contact you for the past few months re. my issue but no replies. I am originally Chinese but I have got an Irish Passport. I am planning to visit my families with my Irish Passport for the first time on February 2009. What should I do? What are documents needed? This has been bothering me for a long time. Please help!

Kind Regards,


Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Celina from China | Dec. 09, 2008 02:39
Ms.Tang, please don't worry. You just need apply for a L Visa in Chinese embassy in Ireland as an IRISH CITIZEN.
You also should provide your original Chinese passport and photocopy of data pages (personal information) of your Chinese Paspsort.

Other requirements:
1. Your original Irish Passport
2. one completed Chinese visa application form
3. one recent passport photograph attached on the application form
4. the relationship certificate bettwen you and your family (if available)
5. Flight ticket to China (if available)
Related Questions:
Dear Sirs I am trying to get a visa for China and Hong Kong. Is there stil...
Asked by Mr.Sebastian from Kazakhstan
| May. 21, 2009 02:35
Dear Sir/Madam, I have been trying to call you in the last few weeks as I ...
Asked by Mr.poh from australia
| Sep. 28, 2009 04:41
tdear sirs. i have trying to reach you over the phone. but could not reach...
Asked by Mr.kamran ali beg from Bangladesh
| Jan. 20, 2009 03:07
Baby. Can you please tell us if this will happen or not?
Asked by Bebe from Mtius
| Feb. 14, 2015 00:30
Married relationship: I am born on 26/08/1975.
Asked by Guest from Indonesia
| Dec. 21, 2017 19:16
I have been trying to find a dear friend in Chongqing, China. Her name is D...
Asked by Mr.Robert Pineda from United States of America
| Sep. 14, 2009 04:56
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)