Asked by Mr.Sandeep from HongKong | Dec. 03, 2008 02:41
About:China Tourist Visa

Indian passport holder apply for China visa in Macau

Hi, I am a Indian passport holder and want to vist Various places in China ( i.e Shenzhen, Shanghai and Beijing ) apart from Macau. I am currently in Hongkong and and hold the Residence permit. so would like to travel all the above said places. Just want to do do I get any multi entry visa for Visit for all the above places. Or is there any special visa for Hongkong visa holders?

Answers (2)
Answered by George from Scotland | Nov. 26, 2011 10:22
Hi am a U.K passport holder and have visited Beijing twice,2008 and 2011.Am coming back on the 29th February for 15 days and wish to visit Changzhou,Liuzhou and Beijing.I arrive in Changhzou and depart from their too.Will i need to show confirmation of hotel bookings in these places on my visa application and also do i have to tell on the form i am visiting these places.Thanks George
Answered by David | Nov. 26, 2011 19:12
Hotel reservation is not required by the China consulate in Edinburgh for visa application.
You need to fill in the blanks on the visa application form about "Residence(s) and phone number(s) during your stay in China (in a time sequence)".
Related Questions:
Can a U.S. passport holder apply visa to China in Macau.
Asked by john from u.s.a
| Mar. 08, 2012 21:14
Sir I'm Indian passport holder I want Macau work visa how apply for work vi...
Asked by Deep from India
| May. 03, 2018 02:53
Can Indian passport holder get the china visa from Macao or hong kong
Asked by Anuj from India
| Feb. 29, 2012 20:38
hi i am indian passport holder now i am in shanghai china in business vi...
Ms.GKKANNANME from Afghanistan
| Jun. 17, 2010 04:23
Visa for an Indian citizen, travelling from the Philippines
Asked by Thomas from Philippines
| Feb. 15, 2012 20:20
Applying China z type in Macau
Asked by Pankaj Kamal from India
| Jul. 25, 2017 21:48
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)