Asked by Mr.Jones from United Kingdom | Nov. 30, 2008 03:09
About:China Embassy in Switzerland

Ms Lilian. Thank you for your most recent e-mail. I am currently in Switzerland but leave for New Zealand via London and Shanghai on Dec. 12th. I obviously need a transit visa for my stop-over in Shanghai on my return journey. As I am leaving from here shortly, time is short. Can you please tell me how I can obtain the transit visa. Must I go to the Chinese Consulate in Berne? How can I get an application form? Thanks.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Lilian from China | Nov. 30, 2008 20:08
Mr. Jones, I'm a little confused by you, now are you mean that first you will go to New Zealand via London and Shanghai, then in January, you will return to London from Auckland and transit Shanghai again? You will transit Shanghai for two times, right?

Now you are in Switzerland, so you can apply for Transit visa in Chinese embassy in Berne or Chinese Consulate in Zurich according to the consular districts. You can download the application form from
Related Questions:
Ms. Lilian, thank you for your kind reply..regarding the invitation lett...
Asked by Ms.Gladdys Neri from Philippines
| Mar. 31, 2009 02:25
Dear Ms. Joanna: I have been advised by Ms. Lilian to get touch with the...
Asked by Ms.Ing from Canada
| Jul. 07, 2009 22:16
Dear Sir/Mdm/Ms, Thank you for your recent e-mail ( by Mr David ). Can ...
Asked by Mr.Eduardo Antonio Leran from Indonesia
| Mar. 06, 2011 21:50
You provided a response to my recent Email on your website today. My query ...
Asked by Mr.John Johnson from Australia
| Mar. 22, 2011 01:43
Thank you for your quick reply Mr Norman...can you please provide with your...
Asked by Mr.P from Philippines
| Jan. 12, 2010 23:04
Thanks Ms. Lilian. i've got one more question. hope you are not annoyed tho...
Asked by Ms.Vivi from Indonesia
| Nov. 19, 2008 21:31
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)