Asked by Mr.Jones from United Kingdom | Nov. 27, 2008 10:53
About:China Embassy in Switzerland

Hello again. Mr Jones here again.
Thank you for your reply. It appears that I shall have about 26 hours in transit in Shanghai (if my plane is on time) on my way back from Auckland. As a UK passport holder, could you please advise me on how I might obtain a transit visa for this period? Will the same transit visa allow me to leave the airport?
Thank you.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Max from Switzerland | Nov. 27, 2008 20:08
Mr. John, you need prepare the following requirements for applying China Transit Visa (G Visa)
1/ your passport with blank visa pages & at least 6 months remaining validity
2/ one filled Visa Application Form of P.R.China attached with one recent passport stype photo
3/ your plane ticket from Auckland to London
4/ valid visa of New Zealand
5/ residence permit of Switzerland
Related Questions:
Thank you for your reply Mr. Osman. I mean can i get visa on arrival?
Asked by Ms.Mina from Philippines
| Jun. 19, 2010 22:56
Hello Mr Jones here. It appears that I shall have about 26 hours in transi...
Asked by Mr.Jones from United Kingdom
| Aug. 29, 2009 04:52
Thank you, Mr. Frank, for your reply. Can I travel by the new MRT to Gua...
Asked by Ms.Emily from Malaysia
| Feb. 01, 2011 02:30
Dear Mr. Alex, thank you for your reply. My friend is working in Bali too. ...
Asked by Ms.Widhya from Indonesia
| Sep. 16, 2009 22:49
Mr. Frankie ...hello, Your reply is much appreciated. May I know what i...
Asked by Mr.gulalemon
| Sep. 19, 2009 04:48
Hello, Thank you to Mr. Alexander for his reply. I have another quest...
Asked by Mrs.Victoria from Switzerland
| Sep. 23, 2009 04:48
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)