Asked by Ms.Anna from Shanghai | Nov. 25, 2008 02:28
About:China Embassy in Philippines

Hi, I am filipina presently in Shanghai. I would like to know how can my children (minor) apply for chinese tourist visa in the Philippines without parents accompanying them. What type of authorization do they need. Thanks Anna

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Lilian from China | Nov. 27, 2008 22:01
Ms.Anna, they needn't a type of authorization from you. You need send an Invitation Letter and a certificate of relationship to them.

they also need provide the following documents:
1. Original and Copy of their Birth Certificate
2. Original and Copy of Passport (or Indentity Card) of Parents
3. their original passport valid for at least 6 months and with one blank visa page
4. one recent passport size photo attached on the Visa Application Form
5. Completed Visa Application Form of China filled and signed by themselves. You can fill and sign on behalf of them if you like.
Related Questions:
Do I need to apply for a tourist visa for Hong Kong? I am a Filipina presen...
Asked by kit from United Arab Emirates
| Sep. 18, 2011 01:56
Travel with an chinese citizen infant to china
Asked by marita from Philippines
| Oct. 30, 2017 02:22
i am a filipina and i want to travel to hongkong then to shanghai, do i ne...
Asked by ces mayumi from philippines
| Oct. 14, 2011 21:11
Is there any possible ways to get visa after all this time?
Asked by Allen from Philippines
| Aug. 20, 2017 20:45
Hi, I'm a Filipina want to travel with my korean friends on June to south k...
Asked by Ms.Jessy from Filipina
| Mar. 18, 2010 02:16
Hi i am a filipina and i will travel in hongkong for 10 days i would like t...
Asked by Ms.kristine from Philippines
| Jul. 13, 2010 20:44
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)