Asked by Mr.Carlos Antao from India | Nov. 19, 2008 00:16
About:China Consulates in India

Honorary Consulate-General,
My name is Capt Carlos Antao passport # Z1726913 issued at Goa, I have earlier applied for and granted a one year F class multiple entry visa at your Mumbai consulate visa number C1649831. However this year I was told to apply for my visa at your New Delhi consulate since have. I was given a single entry F class visa D2966882 dtd 7th Oct-08. My company has a number of ship building projects at New Zhejiang Yard and it very inconvenient to travel for a fresh visa. We have ships coming out every month at times.
Kindly advise if I can get a visa at Mumbai and if I will be issued a one year F class multiple entry.

Thanking You,

Yours sincerely,
Capt Carlos Antao

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Adam from India | Nov. 19, 2008 01:04
Mr. Charlos Antao, it is right for you to apply for a China visa in Chinese embassy in New Delhi because you live in the consular areas of China embassy in New Delhi. You need give detailed explanation for applying for a multi-entry F visa valid for one year on the Visa Application Form and provide relevent documents.
Related Questions:
Transferring the Chinese Visa on a new passport
Asked by Irina from Russia
| Sep. 12, 2013 03:42
I would like to go from Baoying to Beijing, but I heard that there is no a ...
Asked by Carlos Plascencia from Mexico
| Sep. 14, 2013 01:13
Can i travel to png with a valid visa in an expired passport?
Asked by siraj from India
| Feb. 06, 2015 02:21
Hi my wife is a Chinese National. She has a green card with a changed name...
Asked by Mr.John from USA
| May. 26, 2010 03:05
Do you provide a tour from Wuhan China for the Yangtze River? If so what wo...
Asked by Carlos Arriola from USA
| Mar. 05, 2015 01:07
What can I expect for 2017? I born July 4th 1972
Asked by Carlos Salero from United States
| Feb. 02, 2017 15:36
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)