Asked by Mr.Abdullah from Saudi Arabia | Nov. 18, 2008 13:53
About:China Embassy in Saudi Arabia

Further to my previous message, I would like to re-inform Chinese Embassy here in Riyadh that Cathay Pacific Air Line has produced me documents that I have to obtain visit visa for Hong Kong while Chinese Embassy is still insisting with me that I don't need to obtain visit visa while Chinese Embassy is not ready to produce any documents against the conflict with Cathay Pacific Air Line. It is strange who is right who is wrong as Chinese Embassy represents People's Republic of China while Cathay Pacific is an International Air Line. This matter to be drawn to the attention of Chinese Ambassador and General Manager of Cathay Pacific Air Line immediately to solve this problem raised.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Eva from China | Nov. 18, 2008 19:46
Mr. Abdullah, I'm sorry to hear your story. As I know, you need a transit visa to Hong Kong, so the Chinese embassy in Riyadh is wrong. In order to ensure your trip to Manila, now you can directly send your application to Immigration Department of HKSAR.

Maybe Chinese embassy in Riyadh is not authorized to issue a Hong Kong visa to you in such a situation. You can look through the official website of Chinese embassy in Bangladesh Then you can know that the embassy can only issue a HK VISA to certain Bangladeshi citizens.
Related Questions:
hi this is hussain from riyadh i would like to visit china to extend my b...
Asked by Mr.hussain from ksa
| Mar. 19, 2009 22:44
I would like to apply for a china visa for a future trip in CHina on decemb...
Asked by Mr. Jose from KSA
| Mar. 26, 2012 04:12
Dear Sir, I am looking for importers in Riyadh of Chinese goods - especi...
Asked by Mr.Mohammed from India
| Sep. 09, 2009 20:46
Tourist visa to china-Hi Sir, I’m a filipino passport holder
Asked by Ginalyn from Philippines
| Mar. 26, 2018 21:19
Hi, I am very interested in chinese martial arts but i did not meet any chi...
Asked by Mr.Nayef from Riyadh
| Aug. 26, 2009 21:35
Sorry,it's miss Ely again from previous message . It's typographical error....
Asked by Ms.china from china
| Apr. 16, 2010 22:14
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)