Asked by Mr.Abdul Majeed from India | Nov. 03, 2008 22:58
About:China Consulates in India

Dear sir/ madam,

I am Abdul Majeed,holding Indian passport (pp no E9677846) got work permit to work in China. I got received all the necessary documents from the Ministry of External Affairs in China to stamp Z visa, for this do I come directly to the Consulate in Mumbai or can I send it through the private agencies.

please advise me for the same,

Look forward to hear from you,

Yours sincerely,

Abdul Majeed

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Lilian from China | Nov. 18, 2008 20:48
Dear Mr. Abdul Majeed, You can go to the Chinese consulate in Mumbai personally to submit visa application or you can entrust visa agency or travel agency to do so. If the required documents are complete, the China Z visa will issued to you easily.
Related Questions:
Dear sir i am abdul mateen and i have a got an indian passport bearing num...
Asked by Mr.mateen from india
| Aug. 29, 2009 04:39
How can I apply for a visit visa to PRC?
Asked by anik from Bangladesh
| Feb. 19, 2016 00:16
Dear Sir, I am Managing Director of a WLL company in Bahrain holding India...
Asked by Mr.Abdul Kader from Bahrain
| Oct. 07, 2010 01:46
Dear Sir/Madam, I Am a Indian passport holder. Please let me know about ...
Asked by Mr.mangala from India
| Apr. 21, 2009 04:50
Dear Sir/Madam, I Am a Indian passport holder. Please let me know about the...
Asked by Ms.mangala from India
| Apr. 01, 2009 22:37
Dear Sir/Madam, I have made some legal changes in new passport ...
Asked by Mr.Abdul Raziq from Pakistan
| Oct. 14, 2010 04:47
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)