Asked by festus ijeh from Nigeria | Feb. 10, 2016 14:58
About:China Tourist Visa

travelling to buy goods

i am from Nigeria trvelling to PRC for the first time to purchase mobile phones replacement parts. what are my requirements? thanks

Answers (1)
Answered by Richard from Australia | Feb. 14, 2016 02:20
If you have a regular supplier in PRC, you can apply for a business M type.
If not, you can apply for a tourist L type and then enter PRC for the purchase.
The basic documents for M and L type are the same, including your passport and copy of its data page, the application form attached with a recently-taken bareheaded color photo. For M type, an invitation letter from your trade partner in PRC is necessary; for L type, round trip air tickets and hotel reservation are required.
Related Questions:
Greetings! I will be travelling to Guangzhou on Monday to buy children and...
Asked by Mrs.Evelyne from Mauritius
| Nov. 22, 2010 19:17
Hello, I am travelling to Shanghai next week and want to know where are the...
Asked by Mr.Roshan from South Africa
| Mar. 16, 2011 20:19
Where is the best place to buy electronic goods, iPad etc in Jinan?
Asked by Riki from New Zealand
| Mar. 30, 2016 22:30
where to buy home small electric appliances goods in wholesale in Foshan
Asked by Mr.Ono
| Dec. 01, 2009 04:29
What is the reuirement to travel on a British passport to come and buy goo...
Asked by T from United Kingdom
| May. 19, 2013 02:48
if someone want to buy goods from China for sale what type of visa is requi...
Asked by umo
| Aug. 11, 2013 04:21
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)