Asked by Lopez from New Zealand | Jul. 10, 2012 22:21
About:China Embassy in Brunei

NZ Citizen for travel to China


I am a New Zealand Citizen. It would be my first time to China for the purpose of travel. What visa would I require and what is the maximum stay? How much would the visa cost? What are the requirements for entry? I assume flight in to china and onward travel.

Many thanks for your assistance

Answers (1)
Answered by Joe | Jul. 11, 2012 03:36
You need to apply for a tourist visa to China. For single entry, you will be granted 30 days stay. Visa fee is BND$55 for single entry. Documents you need are as follows:
1. A valid passport as well as a copy of its information page.
2. Application form V2011A and V2011B.
3. Photo: one recently-taken color photo of 2x2 square inch glued or stapled on the application form.
4. The original and a photocopy of certificates for permit for residence, work, study or valid Brunei visa.
5. Round-way air ticket copy and hotel booking copy for your stay in china (Detailed information of address, contact person and phone number are needed for not staying in hotel.)
Related Questions:
Can I apply for a student visa with multiple entry within 6 months of first...
Asked by Mimi from New Zealand
| May. 08, 2013 04:01
3 nights Stay in China and Transit on the way back
Asked by Rona from New Zealand
| Nov. 12, 2015 02:30
NZ citizen, cruising to Shanghai, 2nights stay, flying home to NZ. Do I qua...
Asked by Judi Howard from New Zealand
| Dec. 22, 2016 00:28
Transit at Guangzhou and Beijing
Asked by ann from nz
| May. 15, 2012 23:03
I am a nz citizen holding a brittish passport what are visa requirements t...
Asked by amelia hay from New Zealand
| Jul. 07, 2013 01:51
can NZ citizen get teaching visa for china while in france
Asked by Pauline from New Zealand
| May. 09, 2014 04:05
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)