Home / Answers / Visa & Embassy / Visa / Application /
Asked by norvil sims from USA | Oct. 02, 2013 13:49
About:Chinese Visa Application in China
Do you have information for renewing a Chinese visa?

When my multiple entry visa (24 months) to China expires after 6 months I know I can go to Hong Kong or Macau and get another 6 month extension. Do you know how I can renew the multiple visa for another 24 months in China? Do you have information for the resident permit for China?

Login or post as a guest! *Name: Country:

No more than 2,000 characters, please.

Answers (1):
Answered by Lee from Canada | Oct. 07, 2013 03:12
Reply   0   0
Hi, you can renew it in mainland once, but it may not be issued with 24 months validy as you wish. I am not sure what type you are holding now, but for residence permit (it is issued to long-term visa holders for a stay longer than 6 months), the application for renewal should be lodged into the local PSB. But if you have multiple entry visa, it is not required for you to get it.
Related Questions:
Physical exam for visa renewal
Asked by heaven0917sky from China
| Jun. 28, 2013 03:13
Sir/Ma'am , Do i need the invitation of my sponsor on trip?
Asked by Mr.Garcia from Philippines
| Mar. 14, 2010 23:20
Hello Madam/ Sir, I am having trouble renewing my visa since the previo...
Asked by Ms.Kristine from China
| Aug. 20, 2009 04:06
Hi, I have been trying to get some info. about getting into HongKong, I ho...
Asked by Ms.Castle Chooi Wei from Canada
| Mar. 22, 2011 21:40
Dear Sir, I want some information regarding tourist visa,as you have ment...
Asked by Mr.Amin from Pakistan
| Oct. 07, 2010 22:12
Is it possible to get a visa for Tibet in Kathmandu?
Asked by Andrés from Argentina
| Mar. 19, 2013 22:39
Ask Question

* Question Summary (99 characters)

Details (optional) (1999 characters)