Home / Answers / Visa & Embassy / Visa / Arrival /
Asked by Lisa from Indonesia | Jun. 01, 2013 21:56
About:Visa on Arrival
VOA at Luohu border

I want to Apply visa on arrival to shenzen from Hongkong. How can I go to Lowu border from Nathan Road? How much ITS fare for adults and children?thx a Lot

Login or post as a guest! *Name: Country:

No more than 2,000 characters, please.

Answers (3):
Answered by Brown from Australia | Jun. 02, 2013 03:07
Reply   0   0
You can go to Hung Hom to take East Rail to Lo Wu and then you can cross the border to apply for the VOA. The MTR cost is hk$35 (for you) and 18 (for your kid) if you don't have octopus card. The special VOA costs around CNY 168 for most nationals.
Answered by Lisa from Indonesia | Jun. 02, 2013 10:56
Reply   0   0
Can i enter to Zhuhai and guanzhou for a half day by using That VOA?before i go to shenzen , i Will go to Macau first for 2 days.thx a Lot for your Answer.
Answered by Hank from Germany | Jun. 02, 2013 22:21
Reply   0   0
Sorry, you can't. The special VOA for Shenzhen only allows you to Shenzhen for 5 days at most. You can't go any other city during you stay.
Related Questions:
I'm Indonesian, Can i get VOA at shenzhen airport?
Asked by IVAN from Indonesia
| Jun. 10, 2015 21:41
Visa Guangzhou in Luohu border
Asked by Will from Indonesia
| Feb. 18, 2013 03:46
Is the Shenzhen VOA office at Luohu port open on Sunday?
Asked by Jessica from Hong Kong
| Jan. 17, 2014 02:32
VOA for Thai National
Asked by guangshan from Singapore
| Mar. 02, 2015 03:26
Does Shenzhen border offer visa on arrival ? if yes which border? huang gan...
Asked by james
| Apr. 26, 2013 03:45
Can Kenyan Passport Holders get VOA at the Shenzhen Border?
Asked by Diskon from Kenya
| Apr. 06, 2014 04:50
Ask Question

* Question Summary (99 characters)

Details (optional) (1999 characters)