Home / Answers / Destinations / Hong Kong / Other /
Asked by Moira from Australia
| Dec. 05, 2012 10:22
About:Hong Kong Travel Tips
best place for currency exchange from HK$ at no or minimal fee

where is the best place to change my HK $ back to Aussie $ before I leave? In Australia we can exchange currency at a post office at no fee being charged can this be done at a post office in HK too?

Login or post as a guest! *Name: Country:

No more than 2,000 characters, please.

Answers (1):
Answered by Bonnie
| Dec. 05, 2012 21:02
Reply   0   0
Hi, you can exchange money at a post office, but you need pay some charge. In addition, you can also exchange money at the banks there.
Related Questions:
Currency exchange in tsim sha tsui
| Dec. 07, 2012 01:09
What is the best way to get from L'Hotel 18 King's Road Causeway Bay, HK...
Asked by Mrs.Neidenbach from USA
| Aug. 30, 2010 20:47
Where's the best place to shop for diamonds in HK?
Asked by Nadz from Australia
| Dec. 06, 2013 01:24

Ask Question
* What would you like to ask? (100 characters)
Add a little more detail (optional) (2,000 characters)
Login or post as a guest User Name/Email: Password: Lost Your Password ? Cancel *Name: Country:
Send me an Email if anyone replies.