Home / Answers / Visa & Embassy / Philippines /
Asked by Nannette from Philippines
| Sep. 24, 2012 05:01
About:China Embassy in Philippines
Invitation Issued by Authorized travel agency

Good evening. We have set our travel to Xian this coming November 11 to 14. My cousin who is working with a travel agency in Brunei is arranging our tour. Do i still need the invitation issued by an authorized travel agency, as indicated in your requirements?
Also, may i ask how fast would it be issued? Thank you.

Login or post as a guest! *Name: Country:

No more than 2,000 characters, please.

Answers (1):
Answered by Paula
| Sep. 25, 2012 01:18
Reply   0   0
visa processing takes 4 working days only, but I don't think invitation letter from your cousin's travel agency works for application. You'd better contact the embassy directly if they accept it.
Related Questions:
Duration of L visa to China if I have invitation letter from an Authorized ...
Asked by may from Philippines
| Sep. 03, 2012 22:58
How could i get an invitation letter from authorized agency in china?
Asked by Lyan from Philippines
| Nov. 20, 2012 02:38
i m in nanchang and i am preparing the document for z visa
Asked by niyanta shrestha from Nepal
| Dec. 10, 2012 00:33
Hello Ms. May This is Aleem again. Thanks for ur Reply Refer to ur repl...
Asked by Mr.Aleem from Bangladesh
| Jun. 04, 2009 20:37
F Visa Formalities
Asked by Lutfor Rahman from Bangladesh
| Sep. 25, 2012 03:26
Dear Sir, Thanks again for your advice. My invitation letter issued by Dul...
Asked by Mr.Ujjal Dey Chowdhury from Bangladesh
| Feb. 14, 2011 01:18

Ask Question
* What would you like to ask? (100 characters)
Add a little more detail (optional) (2,000 characters)
Login or post as a guest User Name/Email: Password: Lost Your Password ? Cancel *Name: Country:
Send me an Email if anyone replies.